Post by JohnDeere318 on Apr 18, 2017 12:58:32 GMT -6
Hello fellow farmers,
The KUHN DLC Pack update has been released! It is now v126.96.36.199. It has been said that USA PS4 users do not have it yet, GIANTS have said it will release at the end of this week. Lucky for you Canadian players in North America.
KUHN Pack v188.8.131.52 Changelog:
• Added: KUHN GMC 4411 warning sign under beacon
• Fixed: Bales will not change colour after a restart anymore.
• Fixed: KUHN Axis fillPlane on consoles works now
• Fixed: KUHN Espro support won‘t fold after savegame restart.
• Fixed: KUHN FBP tool working width adjusted to 3 meters
• Fixed: KUHN FBP sound will stop when you leave the maschine
• Fixed: KUHN Metris set of tyres will work with 4Real Module 1 now
• Fixed: KUHN Metris price adjusted
• Fixed: KUHN Planter overlapping when operated by helpers has been fixed
• Fixed: KUHN Planter will not destroy sugar beets after the seeding anymore
• Fixed: KUHN TF Front tank filling sound fixed
• Fixed: KUHN TF Front tank helper mode functions fixed
• Tweaked: The workArea of several tools has been adjusted
PS4 users: To update your Kuhn DLC: In the console main menu, go on Farming Simulator 17, then down, then on "Playstation Store", "Your Add-Ons" and finally press the Arrow Symbol to download the update
Edit: Here is some official information from GIANTS for PS4 users:
Post by canadafarms on Apr 18, 2017 15:58:42 GMT -6
Ok I have to ask.... who here has the Kuhn DLC and how do you like it? I haven't got it yet but now with the Big Bud DLC I am thinking about buying the season pass. Between these two DLCs it will pretty much pay for itself. I would like to use the merger and the bale rapper but other than that I don't know how much of it I will use. Let me know what you guys are using and how you like the pack overall..... thanks!
Post by JohnDeere318 on Apr 18, 2017 16:28:20 GMT -6
I for one, recommend the pack. I love it, it is very, very useful. I just bought the pack just for the balers, the wrapper combo, and the merger. I do use the other stuff once in a great while, but the balers and the merger was what I was hot after.
It may be much for $14.99 if you only use those, but I think it is worth it if you get the Season Pass for it.
Post by canadafarms on Apr 19, 2017 9:43:59 GMT -6
Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too from what I have read. Thanks for the info mdoss and @johndeere318! If I get the season pass I will get it anyway.... keep supporting Giants so they can keep feeding us new content haha. TBH there is already so much content that I haven't used but I know I want that Big Bud DLC. Once I have that I can't think if anything I am really missing. Played FS 13 and that was easy because there wasn't hardley any maps and the equipment selection was pretty limited but now it's almost too much to choose from lol.